Rural Engineering And Hydraulics
ENVAL has assembled large and experienced multidisciplinary teams to support governments in
– plan, design, and supervise the construction of irrigation, drainage, and water regulation and use systems
– plan, design and supervise the construction of agricultural buildings and storage facilities such as livestock buildings, greenhouses, silos and general handling.
– Design and evaluate equipment used for soil preparation, seeding, spraying, harvesting and transportation of agricultural products
– Conduct research to develop new and innovative structures and systems in the areas of hydraulics and agricultural machinery.
– Conduct research to develop new technologies and management practices for agricultural production that protect environmental resources.